2.15.2011

I was definitely surprised!!

In my last entry, I was worried that when I stepped on the scale on Monday, I would have either stayed the same weight from the week before, or gained.  You see, last week, I was really bad...I ate horribly and slacked on my workouts.  But...surprisngly, I still lost! The biggest loss i have had in about 3 weeks! I lost 2.4lbs, bringing me to a total weight loss of 13.6 lbs since Jan. 3rd!! I think that's why I love Weight Watchers.  I can eat out if I want, and still lose weight!! The more I lose, the closer I will be to my goal :)

I still want to do this 5K in March, but I have  NOT been training, and I think it's gonna end up hurting me in the end.  I dunno, part of me just wants to go do it and see if I even like the "race" aspect of running....I just dunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment