1.09.2012

Weight loss Journey..Take 2 :/

Wow...it's amazing how FAST you gain weight and how SLOW you lose it.  I wish it was the other way around.  Last January I set some goals to meet by my 30th birthday and I met all of them....except the weight one.  Lets see...I graduated Nursing school....I passed the NCLEX (the board exam)...I am now a working RN WOO HOO!!! I also quit smoking.  I hit 365 days on 1-1-12.  I lost somewhere between 25 and 30 pounds between January and May of 2011...but as of today...thats all back :( SO it's time I get back on it and lose ALL THE WEIGHT once and for all!! So here's to 2012 and getting fit and healthy!!

Today I weighed in at 229.5.  My first goal is 10 lbs. Here we go!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, you can totally do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it girl!! Now that you have so many goals accomplished this one will be easy! : ) Congrats Nurse Tricia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it Tricia!! If you can quit smoking for a year then you can lose the weight. The thing to do is just not make it a weight loss challenge make it a lifestyle change for health. I am working on losing weight myself and I think the best tool is to start reading food labels and pay attention to what is in your food. Try to eat nothing with high fructose corn syrup, its hard because its in almost everything, but if you get organic or gluten free things you know they will be good ingredients. Then a food journal is crucial, I have an app that I keep a log on and it calculates every calorie I eat!! Good luck, and you can do it!! I know I can't be a workout buddy but I have lots of good tips!

    ReplyDelete