1.17.2011

Bittersweet...

Well with the end of last week, being the way it was..I pretty much knew today's weigh in wouldn't be as spectacular as last weeks.  I still went down on the scale, but not by much.  last week the scale said I lost 5.6 lbs and this week it only said I lost 0.6 lbs.  So while I am still happy the number went down and not up, I'm pretty sad that it is less than a pound.  But, I am not going to let this discourage me.  Today I'll be starting my C25K (couch 2 5K) program, and I intend on going full force at it.  There is a 5K in March that I think I want to sign up for. Once I have the entry fee (it's only $25, but I'm a poor college student right now) I think I will send in the entry.

For now though, I am just gonna get back into my diet and exercise full force.  Wish me luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment