1.24.2011

Those numbers keep droppin`

So last Monday, my weigh in was a little disappointing.  Even though I went down on the scale, it was less than a pound.  So I stepped it up a bit this week...well sort of.  I drank tons of water and watched what I ate.  I did allow myself ONE "free" meal on Wednesday night.  I was craving either Pepperoni pizza or a cheeseburger from Fatburger.  Those were the first two cravings I've had since I started down this new path.  So I let myself "cheat".  I had a gigantic salad, and then two pieces of pizza.  I felt a little guilty, thinking to myself, I just ruined my chances of those numbers to go down this week.  But I didn't beat myself up about it. I'm glad I didn't because I am down another 3 lbs this week! That makes for a grand total of 9.2 lbs.  Another great feeling is that I am officially under 220 lbs!! WOOOOHOOOO!!  My official weight today is 217.4.  I am planning to take my measurements once a month, probably on the first Monday of the month.  I'm curious to see where I'm at with those numbers too.  Although I know they have dropped, because my clothes are fitting a little looser.  Well that is all for now :)

PS I might be moving over to Tumblr...this way I can blog and follow bendoeslife.tumblr.com but i'm not sure yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment