1.25.2011

Just another Tuesday...

Well it's Tuesday, which could essentially be considered my Sunday.  I have such a strange schedule this semester.  Yesterday, I did some Walmart shopping and bought the necessities...and I also picked up the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred workout DVD.  I figure it's a little something different to spice up my exercise routine, and it's something I can do at home.  After Wallyworld, I went to Kohls, because I needed new running shoes.  I was looking at Nike and New Balance (since those are my 2 favorite brands) and they were so dang expensive.  Even though I budgeted for about $50.  So I was about to settle on a pair of Avia brand shoes that were on sale for $30.  They were really light weight and comfortable, so I thought I would give them a try.  Then I walked down, what I thought was the Boot aisle and low and behold, there was a shoe box out of place...a pair of Asics...in my size...so I decided to try them on.  They are just as comfortable as the Avias, but they were only $12.99...SCORE!! WOOT WOOT!! Before getting to the shoe section (i went the long way around the store ha!) I found a really cute dress that was in my size and it was only $6.40!!  SCORE #2!! So I walked out of Kohls and only spent $20 (and some change).  My receipt said I saved over $100!

I didn't get any running in yesterday (since i was too busy shopping ), so today I am gonna try my new DVD and possibly run around my neighborhood...I do, however have tons of laundry to do, and a big midterm test to study for too., so we'll have to see bout the running.  

YAY for a great start to what I plan to be a PERFECT day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment