3.07.2011

Headed back down

Well, today is Monday and that means my weekly weigh in.  This morning I was down 1lb.  It wasn't a great loss, but it was MUCH better than last's weeks slight gain.  I am officially down 14.8lbs since January 3rd when I started this journey.  I have made a small, short term goal.  I want to be down 20 lbs total by March 18th.  So I only have 5.2lbs to go, to get there. I'm going to the river for girls weekend that weekend and I would REALLY like to be able to say "I've lost 20 lbs so far." SO here goes for a busy 2 weeks :)

I didn't get any REAL exercise today, but I cleaned my house from top to bottom and worked up a great sweat doing it, so I consider that my work out for the day.  Tomorrow I'm gonna go running.  There's only 5 more days 'till my first 5K, I can't wait!!

I hope everyone has a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment